When it comes to commercial painting, AHG Professional Painting in Myrtle Beach is equipped with the project management skills, experienced, professional painters, the professional equipment, and products to take care of your commercial job from start to finish! Since 2003, we have a complete portfolio of satisfied commercial clients including hotels, offices, resorts, restaurants, churches, and local entertainment venues.
Top Reasons You Should Contract AHG Professional Painting for Your Commercial Painting:
- We give you an estimate of the project before we start, and we strive to give you the best work at the price that we have quoted.
- We are completely licensed, bonded, and insured.
- We have the knowledge, experience, and the equipment to take care of your commercial painting project from quote to finish.
- Our team consists of skilled, experienced painters.
- We arrive at your business, our job site, dressed professionally and on time.
- On multi-day projects, we leave our job site clean and tidy with a clear expectation of when we will arrive the next day.
- We take extra precautions to avoid any mishaps like paint drips, spills, or damages to surrounding landscaping.
- We use the highest quality Sherwin Williams paint and the most professional painting equipment, providing you the highest quality product in the most efficient time frame.
- We are upstanding, trusted members of the local Surfside Beach Chapter of BNI (Business Network International), and we have testimonials from all of our satisfied commercial clients.
- Our work and your satisfaction is guaranteed, and the owner of the company, Simon Phillips, is available at any time to answer your questions or concerns.